Thanks to the generosity of a supporter of United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD), Birthright Macedonia is pleased to announce it is offering a grant of $500 to two Macedonian youth from Australia to participate in the 2017 Summer Session of Birthright Macedonia. The grant will cover the cost of the Application Fee for the Birthright Program.
The recipients must be between 18 and 29 years of age and be of Macedonian ancestry.
The application process must be completed by April 28, 2017.
The grants will be awarded to the participants after they successfully complete the Birthright Summer Session and return to their home country. Awards will be made on a first come basis.
Birthright Macedonia offers our youth the opportunity to go to Macedonia:
- To rediscover their heritage or discover it for the first time.
- To work in an Internship program compatible with their academic and career goals or their general interest.
- To live with a Host Family and become immersed in the social fabric of the Republic.
- To work side by side with other Macedonian youth from abroad and with native youth in the Republic for the betterment of our ancestral homeland.
- To build friendships that will last a lifetime.
THE FUTURE OF MACEDONIA AND THE MACEDONIAN PEOPLE IS WITH OUR YOUTH.
This gift is a challenge to other donors. Help us to expand Birthright Macedonia so that we may sponsor more of our youth to come to Macedonia this summer.
Consider making a gift for Birthright Macedonia. Your support is vitally important. To make a gift for Birthright Macedonia, please click HERE.